Keeping your security systems maintained
It is essential to arrange maintenance of your newly commissioned fire or security system to keep within the terms laid out by manufacturers warranties, your insurers, the police and fire authorities, and national legislation, such as the Fire Scotland Act of 2005. Our maintenance services carry the NSI (NACOSS) Gold and BAFE stamps of approval. In other words, we offer the best maintenance services in the UK fire and security industry.
Annual maintenance packages can include:
- Routine inspection and maintenance at planned intervals
- Identification and rectification of faults
- Replacement parts and labour
- 4 hour response to call out requests for ALL systems
- Standby engineers available 24/7, 365 days
- Replacement parts held in stock
- Customised maintenance contracts
- Takeover maintenance contracts
This is all whether we originally installed the system, or not.
We can customise your maintenance contract to satisfy the level of servicing, emergency response and administration you might require for some types of buildings, such as a prison, school or hospital. This may involve a different administrative procedure for multi-site contracts, drawing up an agreed parts inventory, or obtaining security disclosure for particularly sensitive buildings.
We’ll understand if you have special requirements, and will work with you to create the perfect maintenance contract for your needs. Call us or request a call back, we are happy to talk about your maintenance requirements.